www.meanderfinewines.co.za (the “website”) is an online wine retailer and wine information service provided by Meander Fine Wines PTY Ltd registration number 2014/2809/52/07.
Use of site
Legal age and capacity
Alcohol may only be purchased by persons 18 years and older. This restriction applies to all alcohol for sale and includes any hamper or bundled product. Note that if you are under 18 years of age, you may not purchase any liquor products, including any hampers containing any alcohol. Acceptance of your order on delivery, should it contain alcohol, must be made by an adult.
Meander Fine Wines shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
All the information gathered in online forms on the website is used to personally identify any users that subscribe to this service. The information is not used for anything other than what is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. No information is sold or available to outside parties.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as:
- the name of the Internet Service Provider;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet;
- the date and time you access the Site;
- the pages accessed while at the Site; and
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site.
Use of this information is to aid in the administration of the Site, to improve the Site and to analyse trends.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected Cookies and other tracking technologies are not able to collect any personal information; however, if you have previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Third parties may only access anonymous aggregate cookie and tracking information, on an ad hoc basis.
Your use of the website is entirely at your own risk. The website is provided “as is”. Although we take steps to verify the information presented on or through the website, we do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, recommendation or other information contained in, displayed on, linked to or distributed through the website or the content other users may publish to the website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions on the website without notice to you.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Whilst we take reasonable precautions in our operation of the website, you agree that Meander Fine Wines’ shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage or damages however arising and whatever the cause, in particular, pursuant to and in furtherance of this agreement, your access to the website or from your inability to access the website. We will use reasonable endeavours to make the website available to you, and keep the website available to you at all times. However, you agree that we shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage caused by or arising from the unavailability of, any interruption in, your access to the website (either in part or as a whole) for any reason whatsoever.
- Prices are valid while stocks last.
- Vintages are subject to differ from those advertised.
- Alcohol not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
- Delivered nationwide. Customers outside of South Africa can be delivered to upon special request.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities. No traders. VAT included.
Dealings With Third Parties
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that:
- We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources; and
- do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation)
- any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources; nor
- or any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Piggly Wiggly, 1 Dargle Rd Lions River, 3265
Piggly Wiggly, 1 Dargle Rd Lions River, 3265
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
+27 66 509 0740